Caring For Cancer - 4 Week Coaching Program
- Of course, we can’t count up all the chemo deaths, because the hospitals and oncologists will always simply say that “the cancer spread” and that was the cause of termination. That’s what goes “on the books.”
- Cancer is BIG business!!
- There is a lot of information out there that people don’t want you to know.
- There are a lot of ideas that you have to sort through.
- How to plan, organize and create a schedule so you can keep all the doctor and medical appointments all in one place.
- You are going to learn a better way for caring for a loved one with cancer.
- The difference between different types of medications vs other alternatives.
- How to care for yourself when you are taking care of a loved one with cancer.
- How to navigate the medical system.
Hi, I am Dawn Schaupert. I have first hand experience with loss and grief, in that I lost my husband, Roy, to cancer in 2017. He had cancer twice. So, I have double the experience. Once in 2002 but after surgery and radiation, he went into remission. He finally gave up his feat in 2017 to pancreatic cancer. Rather than turn inward or become outwardly angry at the world for her loss, I decided to take what experiences I have and share them with others to help provide loving, compassionate care for others. When I'm not sharing my passion for raising awareness about cancer, I love spending time with my beloved furry companion, Pedro. I'm a lover of essential oils and other natural remedies.
Week 1: Introduction, Grief and Acceptance
Week 2: You are not alone: Creating support system / talking to others about it / when to share the news (social media), and what to do about family and family of the person with cancer
Week 3: Navigating the medical system and choices
Week 4: Moving forward / possibility of working together and more
Investment: $97 for all 4 weeks
The Caregiver’s package includes everything you need to know to support you through your journey with your loved one that has cancer.
Where does the Caregiver’s program take place? The Caregiver’s program takes place online where I give you support you need for your loved one. Each week we will meet either by phone or the internet or video so I can support you from anywhere in the world.
What if I miss an appointment? Missed appointments happen when you are caring for someone with cancer. I understand that medical emergencies happen. During the course of the Caregiver’s package, you will have the opportunity to make up one appointment due to an unforeseen medical emergency. Any other appointments that need to be rescheduled due to a doctor’s appointment, need to be changed in 48 hours before our schedule time.
Is this recorded? Yes, each of our sessions will be recorded so you can replay at your convenience.